GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
F.A. Ahmed College, Garoimari has a Grievance and Redressal Cell to take care of grievances made by students. Grievance stands here for discontentment or dissatisfaction of any kind, whether valid or not, arising out of anything connected with the Institute that a student thinks, believes, or even feels, is unfair, unjust or inequitable. Once a grievance is made, it is handled by the Grievance and Redressal Cell.
- To handle and mitigate the grievance made by the students amicably.
- To make the redressal process fair, impartial, consistent, with prior warnings and commensurate with gravity of misconduct.
Grievance Redressal Procedure:
- The complaint should be submitted to the competent authority in written form duly signed by the applicant, giving full details of the applicant and of the grievance. Appropriate documentary proof in support of the grievance must also be submitted along with the application.
- Once application is submitted, the Grievance Redressal Cell will take necessary steps. On the basis of complain, the alleged person will be communicated and given show cause notice which should be responded within a stipulated time mentioned in the show cause notice.
- The Grievance and Redressal Cell will fix a date for hearing the complaint. Both the parties (aggrieved person) will be communicated either in writing or electronically, as may be feasible and will have to be present on the date of hearing.
- An aggrieved person may appear either in person or represented by such person as may be authorized to present his case.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell will follow the principles of natural justice while hearing the grievance.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell will ensure a speedy redress of grievance.
- Finally, the Grievance and Redressal Committee will pass an order on the allegation which should be abided by both the parties.
- In case of any false/frivolous complaint, the Grievance Redressal Cell may order appropriate action against the complainant.
- The students who are not satisfied with the decision of Grievance and Redressal Cell may approach to higher authority of the College.
- In case of any complex or critical situation, there may by constituted a special enquiry committee. The final authority will take decision as per the report of enquiry committee.
Grievances and Redressal Cell
||Abdul Awal Sahab, Principal i/c
||Md. Abul Ali
||Taibor Rahman Khan
||Azizul Hoque Ahmed
||President & G.S., Students Union, FAAC